Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hola!

Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by my blog.
This is my first post and it’s like being in front of a crowd and don’t know what to say... Hope you like it!
I’m an illustrator and character designer presently working in the toy industry with a Florida based company that develops educational projects. I will share my personal work, sketches and doodles along with any cool stuff that I’ll find lurking around. There is so much talent out there! Come back as often as you like and if you have the time, remember to leave a comment, feedback is good nourishment for the mind.

Thanks!

2 comments:

John Mallamas said...

Hey there! Joe said I should drop by and visit ya. Cool art! Definately reminds me of the urban vinyl scene. Keep it up!

X said...

Hi Jin!
Thanks for the good words. I will.